ValuesWe believe God has five purposes for His church: Evangelism, Worship, Discipleship, Ministry and Fellowship. The following are the values that guide our ministry as we try to fulfill those purposes in our community.
1) All effective ministry is based in prayer. John 15:5
2) People who do not believe in Jesus yet matter to God and so they must matter to His church. Luke 15:7.
3) God’s truth must be communicated with doctrinal integrity and cultural relevance. John 8:32; 1 Cor. 9:20-23.
4) Authentic and loving relationships are essential to spiritual growth and health and should permeate every aspect of church life. 1 John 4:7,8.
5) God has called every Christian to use his or her Spiritual gifts in ministry. Romans 12:6-8.
6) The church most clearly shows the love of Christ by ministering with compassion to the poor, sick, hurting, lonely, lost and rejected people of the world. Matt 5:16, 1 John 3:17-19
7) Excellence honors God and inspires people. Colossians 3:23, 24.